Thursday, March 10, 2011

How To Make A Knotted Rosary Chaplet

Wow, seems ages ago I was on my blog. Guess this is divine intervention. For those following me I'm so sorry for being silent for so long. As you can see, my last posting was about going back to work after a year being a full-time mom.

Since then, life in the Klang Valley is always busy la as usual.

The divine intervention that brought me back to these pages is none other than Nicholas John Bosco from Sarikei, Sarawak. Although, he is only 18 years old, he is on fire for the Lord.

I'm so proud of him and his team who are organising a camp for youths soon. They needed to learn how to make knotted chaplet rosaries and that is how I'm back here today.

After failing to meet online, I took Nicholas' advice to make a video. I've never done one so I learnt it after googling how to. Nowadays you want to learn something, you google it.

So here are the videos. I hope they are easy to follow. Please forgive me if it is unclear. I did it at the shortest possible time with limited equipment - just my PC webcam and movie maker.

Anyway, Nick and team, hope this helps and may you bring the Lord into the lives of many youths this Lent.

Have a great Ash Wednesday everyone!!!! and may you rediscover Jesus this Lent. Amen!

P.S. Unfortunately, my video came a bit too late. Nicholas and gang had found a different source to make the rosary. Well, I know my efforts did not go to waste. At least I've finally learnt how to record video and hopefully produce better ones into the future.

The great thing is Nick gave me an excuse to finally update my blog after such a long time. As he said in his FB, if this Lent you can start by making the rosary - as a first step towards praying it.

Once again blessed Lent to one and all...may you find Jesus in the poor around you.
















1 comment:

  1. Thanks Haze.. Continue to inspire people with your sharing.. ;)

    ReplyDelete